Monday, February 18, 2013

Just Run

Photo credit: Josh Brewer

Instead of just another article on running, I thought it might better serve you to select some articles & books that I have found helpful as part of my on going continuing education on running & endurance sports.  Below you will find several links on various topics in the running world.  Some may just be reminders on things you already know, others new knowledge you may wish to implement on your next run.

Running Biomechanics with Bobby McGee (video)



The Importance of Carbohydrates and Glycogen for Athletes


Also, here are a few run specific books I like:

Daniels Running Formula

Advanced Marathoning



Make it a great week of training.  Coach Eric




1 comment:

  1. I'd heard of Jack Daniels...I had no idea he had a book!! These are going on my Amazon list, thanks!

    ReplyDelete